Designed for non-electrical workers to work safely near and within the “safe working zone” of energised electrical apparatus or power distribution infrastructure, including the telecommunications industry. Typical functions may include working on the distribution network, vegetation control, scaffolding, rigging, painting, use of EWP or any other activity that requires working safely near live electrical apparatus.
National units of competency
- UETTDRRF02 – Perform pole top rescue
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- UETTDRRF08 – Perform EWP controlled descent escape
- UETTDRRF10 – Provide first aid in an ESI environment Pre-requisite
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Please select your course date.
|Start Date||Classes||Units||Location||Places left||Cost|
|Thu 25th Nov 2021 at 7:00AM||2 classes||5 units||Zokal Safety Training||10||Cost $697.00||Apply|
|Mon 21st Mar 2022 at 7:00AM||2 classes||5 units||Zokal Safety Training||10||Cost $697.00||Apply|
|Wed 13th Apr 2022 at 7:00AM||2 classes||5 units||Zokal Safety Training||10||Cost $697.00||Apply|