Course Fees, Payments and Refunds
1. Zokal Safety Training’s course fees are all-inclusive. There will not be additional charges or fees for the duration of the training course. Course fees are outlined on the Zokal Safety Training website www.zokal.com.au
2. In line with the RTO’s Fee Protection Policy the RTO will not collect more than $1,500 per student prior to course commencement.
3. Certificates and Statements of Attainment are issued to students who are assessed as competent in the units successfully completed. The cost of the certificates is included in the course fees.
4. Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
a) Zokal Safety training initiated refund
• 100% refund will be given if Zokal Safety Training is unable to run a course on the dates stated at enrolment, or in lieu of a refund, the student may elect to be enrolled (transferred) to the next available course
• 100% refund will be given if the student is deemed to not meet the minimum LLN requirements by the trainer and assessor after the commencement of the course
b) Student initiated refund
• 100% refund if request received in writing 14 days prior to the course commencement or alternatively transfer to alternative course date at the student’s discretion
• 50% refund if request is received in writing between 13 days and the course commencement
• If the student commences but does not complete the course, no refund is payable.
5. Students are responsible for the safe storage of their Certificates. If a student requires a reissue of their Certificate or Statement of Attainment, a certificate re-issue fee of $50 including GST will be charged.
6. The RTO is responsible for issuance of AQF certification documentation within 30 calendar days of course completion, providing all fees have been paid and a valid USI number provided.
7. If a student is deemed not yet competent on completion of training, they will be offered 2 opportunities for further training and reassessment.